So what is the Function of the FPA Public Relations (PR) chapter committee?
The PR committee is tasked with identifying our audiences or publics (members, other non-member financial service professionals, consumers, community leaders, community groups, media etc.), developing relationships, and creating a strategy that in simplest terms seeks to
- increase awareness, in these groups, of the benefits of Financial Planning, working with a CFP®, and the efforts of our chapter to educate and support our community;
- support our chapter in becoming a premier resource in the community for Financial Planning in Phoenix;
- support our members;
- communicate FPA National’s committee efforts and message at the chapter level, and to ensure chapter messaging is in line with FPA National’s best practices.
This is all done through various delivery methods; website, newsletter, email, Social Media, and other internet and traditional media venues
The PR Committee is looking for 2 new members:
- 1 for social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- 1 for distributing monthly Press Releases to radio and TV
- other ancillary tasks as they are identified
|If you are connected in the local media; internet news, television or print, love to write articles, know the best sources for industry information, are SM tech savvy, or are a seasoned speaker, let me know.
|Join this committee to learn about PR, develop relationships with the media and spread the word about the benefits of Financial Planning and the CFP(R) mark.
| I look forward to hearing from you!