2018 FPA of Greater Phoenix Advocacy Day
Wednesday, February 14th
Valentines Day and Arizona's Birthday!
We love our chosen profession and we love our state.
photo from Flickr Creative Commons: Jon Mathies
Join us as we build greater awareness of FPA and the profession of financial planning overall with our Arizona state legislators.
Let’s show our elected officials that we can serve as a resource to them when it comes to financial issues and legislation, and also continue building our relationships with those who make decisions that affect our profession and our clients' financial lives and well being.
What does this involve?
- Participating in a 60 minute training conference call with FPA National Advocacy Director, Karen Nystrom.
- Being in Phoenix at our delegated meeting location by 9 am for our team organizing session.
- Preparing to effectively utilize material developed by FPA nationally for the day.
- Meeting with your legislators’ in their offices and sharing with them how the FPA and the profession of financial planning impacts lives and futures for Arizona citizens for the better.
- Smiling for Photo Shots and Celebrations of our teamwork!
FPA National will help make this an easy lift and provide us with training, materials, badges and folders to give to your elected officials.
We will complete our legislator appointments by 2 p.m.
Please register to join by 5 pm on Monday, Jan 29th, if you would like to participate and be able to reach out to your legislators and request an appointment.